Forum

What Gig's Have You Been To?

Couldn't see a thread dedicated to live music.

I went to see The Specials last night at Rock City,Nottingham.  Good gig small venue (about 2500).  Decent atmosphere.  Was almost a very short concert with Mr Hall threatening to walk off after bottles were thrown.  It seems some people just can't help acting like idiots.  Some well dressed folks about too.  I'm always blown away when I see a women skinheads, a male skinhead so what?  But a woman skinhead that takes guts.

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• From The Jam 26/01/17 Falmouth Cornwall. Great Gig again. FTJ playing as a 4Peice with a Hammond Organist. Some Rarities amongst The Greatest Hits=Taking My Love(Think the Organist played Ace Harmonica on this Track) Butterfly Collector, Liza Radley and Ghosts. Luckily they are playing down this way again towards the end of the Year, Must See!  

• I agree sounds great !

• Sounds great, Steve!
    • Yeh Kai...Its a great gig, forgot to mention also played Smithers Jones...Enjoyed hearing a a few different songs in with the Hits. 

• Lovely job. It's always a fab night out.
  • Saw Jools last night in Newcastle. It was a great night with Pauline Black of The Selecter making a guest appearance.

• Seen him live a few times........ Very good.

• Yes I try to see him once a year and it's always a really good night out. First time I saw him was 30 years ago as a three piece drums, bass and piano group.
  • Went to see the red got chili peppers yesterday.

Not sure why.

Good night though.

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: