Forum

What Gig's Have You Been To?

Couldn't see a thread dedicated to live music.

I went to see The Specials last night at Rock City,Nottingham.  Good gig small venue (about 2500).  Decent atmosphere.  Was almost a very short concert with Mr Hall threatening to walk off after bottles were thrown.  It seems some people just can't help acting like idiots.  Some well dressed folks about too.  I'm always blown away when I see a women skinheads, a male skinhead so what?  But a woman skinhead that takes guts.

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Local gig Friday night.

• K&M drink holders. Don't you just need them. :-)

• Saw Weller at the SSE Hydro. Also caught The Patryns, a young up and coming band at King Tuts Wah Wah Hut. Durand Jones, Wesley Bright, Brian Fallon all coming up in April

• https://youtu.be/F73xvFA48rk

Last night at the Luxor, Cologne. Thanks for the Video to Eric Kursiefen.

• The James Hunter Six... simply brilliant! Lucky Glaswegians will have them at their annual weekender this year!

• "The best live band in the fcukin' world!"

• Certainly in the top 5, Gary! ;-)

• Will be buying tickets for the concert pretty soon Kai. Its on at the same venue that Geno played last year. I have never been to a gig there so really looking forward to the gig plus exploring a new venue.

• I don't want to put a damper on it, but McChuills would be much more adaquate, Chris. Then again, that's true for EVERY act I can imagine. And JH is simply fantastic, no matter where.

• Coming to Australia for the first time ever... PP Arnold! In May this year, and just purchased a VIP ticket, or should that be, VIPPPP?

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: