Forum

What Gig's Have You Been To?

Couldn't see a thread dedicated to live music.

I went to see The Specials last night at Rock City,Nottingham.  Good gig small venue (about 2500).  Decent atmosphere.  Was almost a very short concert with Mr Hall threatening to walk off after bottles were thrown.  It seems some people just can't help acting like idiots.  Some well dressed folks about too.  I'm always blown away when I see a women skinheads, a male skinhead so what?  But a woman skinhead that takes guts.

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes Kai, as well as the band themselves, there was three great DJ`s playing great tunes all night ;-)

• You don't know him I'm sure. But Bernd Begemann has been on the Hamburg Mod scene for decades. Top entertainment with german lyrics. 

• I know they say lightbing never strikes tge same person twice, but I think me going to see PP Arnold twice in one year is a very rare thing indeed... Roll on on November...

https://m.moshtix.com.au/v2/event/pp-arnold-w-the-rockwiz-orchestra...

Buy PP Arnold w/ the Rockwiz Orchestra tickets, VIC 2018 | Moshtix
    Buy PP Arnold w/ the Rockwiz Orchestra tickets for 2018 at Moshtix. Taking place at Hotel Esplanade - Gershwin Room on November 27th, 2018, you can f…
  • Summer- hibernation officially ended: The fabulous French Boutik last night; supported by Stephens Ruin; the legendary '80s Düsseldorf band of Irishman Stephen Leech, who leaves the singing to his son these days. Gig took place in Stephens Pub in Hilden near Düsseldorf. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Yeap ! Posing for sure Al ! Only joking !

• I,m lucky I could stand up Andy, haven,t had a lot of ale for a while and by the time the pic was taken, I was beginning to wobble a bit...Ha-ha.

• Ha ha ! Like it !

• One of the best current bands for sure!

• Got to admit Kai, they are tremendous ;-)

• We had the pleasure of having the James Hunter six up here as part of the Glasgow Mod Weekender. A fantastic gig in front of a packed audience at BAD in the east end of the city. Had the pleasure of talking to James Hunter after the gig too and thought he was a true gent as i may well have had a few drinks by that stage ha ha.

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: