Forum

What I bought today...

Just thought that I'd start this topic as nobody has [bothered?] to start it yet!

I was in one of my local charity shops today and bought these women's basket-weave, tassel loafers for only $8.50 AUD! Absolutely brill, to say the least! ;-) Now I can wear them with my new trousers from Sportscraft (see link below) and my Ben Sherman boating blazers! They were made by Australian shoe manufacturer Sandler, as part of their "Easy Steps" collection which still exists today. I think these shoes were an absolute find and would make excellent work and leisure (by that I mean dancing) shoes!

I also picked up two of my lay-aways. The first being two pairs of capris trousers - one pair in black and another in navy. Don't let the "capri" style fool you. They actually look like full-length trouser on me. I paid $105 AUD for each pair, instead of $150.

http://www.sportscraft.com.au/eva-capri-pants/w1/i6641480/

The second lay-away I picked up today was this lovely dress from Target that I purchased on sale a couple of months ago!

Happy shopping my Mod brothers and sisters! Look forward to reading and seeing what you've bought!

Bec

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I saw this and thought of Mod Goddess straight away ;0)

• Thanks Gaz! You're one cool cat yourself! ;-)

• White Uniqlo Jeans for 8€ from the Kooks Kleek eBay shop. I see myself wearing them with a navy blazer, pink or sky blue button down and matching PS at the next do! :-D

• Nice jeans, Kai! Being a dog-owner (Golden Retriever - always dirty paws) the occasions to wear white have become more than rare, but it's still one of my favourite colours for strides.

• Initially wasn´t sure, Kevin; as you might guess what with wearing white trousers at work and also because of not being 20 any more. But worn as I planned to in the above post I think they´ll look great. Who could refuse for 8€ incl. p+p....? 

• I know what you're all thinking: "Not another handbag..."

Vintage-Patent-MOD-50s-60s-Purse-Handbag-Navy-Blue-Chevron-Stripe

In my defence, I am not your any of your wives or girlfriends, so yes, I will buy another handbag and show it off if I want to...

• Ok that's you officially banned from buying anymore handbags until you are 85.
    • Good luck with that George! ;-) You can speak to your missus like that, but not THE Mod Goddess! ;-)

• MG my missus would kill me. Though to be fair sure you would to apart from the distance lol
    • I would too, if I was you, Bec! :-)

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: