Forum

What I bought today...

Just thought that I'd start this topic as nobody has [bothered?] to start it yet!

I was in one of my local charity shops today and bought these women's basket-weave, tassel loafers for only $8.50 AUD! Absolutely brill, to say the least! ;-) Now I can wear them with my new trousers from Sportscraft (see link below) and my Ben Sherman boating blazers! They were made by Australian shoe manufacturer Sandler, as part of their "Easy Steps" collection which still exists today. I think these shoes were an absolute find and would make excellent work and leisure (by that I mean dancing) shoes!

I also picked up two of my lay-aways. The first being two pairs of capris trousers - one pair in black and another in navy. Don't let the "capri" style fool you. They actually look like full-length trouser on me. I paid $105 AUD for each pair, instead of $150.

http://www.sportscraft.com.au/eva-capri-pants/w1/i6641480/

The second lay-away I picked up today was this lovely dress from Target that I purchased on sale a couple of months ago!

Happy shopping my Mod brothers and sisters! Look forward to reading and seeing what you've bought!

Bec

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Will do! Ha ha! ;-)
    • There's a german TV Show called Shopping Queen. How did they learn about you...!? ;-)
    • I just Wikipedia-ed that. 500 Euros wouldn't be enough! ;-)

• That's what I thought, haha!
  • The first sign of the sun got me buying some new tee's last night, what are people opinion on Pretty Green T-shirts? http://www.atomretro.com/pretty_green?category_id=0&man_id=192&... , good old Liam Gallagher founded the brand ( may or may not put people off, ha).

I'm a big fan of the zip up denim jackets though, nice cut and not made on the cheap, I got myself this for a nice summer evening outfit: http://www.atomretro.com/product_info.cfm?product_id=24303&d=Pr...

Pretty Green Clothing UK: T-Shirts, Jackets & Shirts
    Get the mod look with our range of Pretty Green clothing, including t-shirts, jackets, shirts & more! Order now & get FREE delivery when you spend £7…
    • I'd personally say it's more about the selection of quality, style and fit than what label Ed. "Label" is Haute Couture chasing, where as the uniqueness in style and fit is working class street. In fact, that's where it all starts in the first place... 

Linton Kwesi Johnson - Wat About Di Working Class - YouTube
    • Jamaican Jazz/Ska.........shades of Don Drummond!

Get the mod look with our range of Pretty Green clothing, including t-shirts, jackets, shirts & more! Order now & get FREE delivery when you spend £7…
    • Just my view Ed, but I have bought loads of Pretty Green tee's and I think they are excellent. Some might disagree but I wouldn't have continued buying em if they were poor. As I've already said I think they are excellent and they frequently have a sale which can make your purchase even more worth while !

• Is it weird I don't own any T-shirts?  Don't have any trainers or jeans either.

that's weird right?

• You're uniquely unusual Dave, which is what this forum is all about ;0)

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: