Forum

What I bought today...

Just thought that I'd start this topic as nobody has [bothered?] to start it yet!

I was in one of my local charity shops today and bought these women's basket-weave, tassel loafers for only $8.50 AUD! Absolutely brill, to say the least! ;-) Now I can wear them with my new trousers from Sportscraft (see link below) and my Ben Sherman boating blazers! They were made by Australian shoe manufacturer Sandler, as part of their "Easy Steps" collection which still exists today. I think these shoes were an absolute find and would make excellent work and leisure (by that I mean dancing) shoes!

I also picked up two of my lay-aways. The first being two pairs of capris trousers - one pair in black and another in navy. Don't let the "capri" style fool you. They actually look like full-length trouser on me. I paid $105 AUD for each pair, instead of $150.

http://www.sportscraft.com.au/eva-capri-pants/w1/i6641480/

The second lay-away I picked up today was this lovely dress from Target that I purchased on sale a couple of months ago!

Happy shopping my Mod brothers and sisters! Look forward to reading and seeing what you've bought!

Bec

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Another Isa Duval brooch, only this time one of her limited editions...

POPPY Acrylic Brooch, Limited Numbered Edition - Isa Duval

• That i like !

• Like my [ever growing] Erstwilder brooch collection, I have a few Isa Duval ones... I am aiming to get "Helen" next, which was a Lilmited Edition also. This one is called "Poppy".

• Harris Tweed for the winter

• 4 pairs of Princess Highway brand shoes via Afterpay. The first two pairs are called "Daisy" - the first pair is an egg yolk yellow and only suits ONE of my vintage yellow dresses; the second pair is a dark navy - and the lace up ones are called "Carnaby". I [honestly] can't imagine why I bought them all with names like that... ;-)

Blac/White dress which is a new arrival to Jacqui E Australia and bought on sale for under $100AUD via Afterpay, today.

• Fantastic shoes, Bec! Not sure if I should show them to Mrs A., hahaha!

• If you want, I can now use my Zippay account with Dangerfield, so if she wants them, I will gladly do that for her. You'd have to transfer the money (converted to Euros) into my account also. I will not charge you for me sending them onto you, as a token of our [Mod] mateship! ;-)

• That's very kind and much appreciated Bec, but she only recently got two new pairs from Mod Shoes, so she's satisfied for the time being! :-)

• Well, my offer still stands as they are new arrivals...

• Maybe we'll come back to you some time before Christmas... :-)

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: