Forum

What I bought today...

Just thought that I'd start this topic as nobody has [bothered?] to start it yet!

I was in one of my local charity shops today and bought these women's basket-weave, tassel loafers for only $8.50 AUD! Absolutely brill, to say the least! ;-) Now I can wear them with my new trousers from Sportscraft (see link below) and my Ben Sherman boating blazers! They were made by Australian shoe manufacturer Sandler, as part of their "Easy Steps" collection which still exists today. I think these shoes were an absolute find and would make excellent work and leisure (by that I mean dancing) shoes!

I also picked up two of my lay-aways. The first being two pairs of capris trousers - one pair in black and another in navy. Don't let the "capri" style fool you. They actually look like full-length trouser on me. I paid $105 AUD for each pair, instead of $150.

http://www.sportscraft.com.au/eva-capri-pants/w1/i6641480/

The second lay-away I picked up today was this lovely dress from Target that I purchased on sale a couple of months ago!

Happy shopping my Mod brothers and sisters! Look forward to reading and seeing what you've bought!

Bec

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I want the same stuff they are on! :-)

• Man, they're on something and it is goooooood! Ha, ha.

• http://themodgeneration.com/forum/topics/the-most-stupidest-mod-rel...

There you are THULL! Stop hijacking my thread with tat! That's what Bobby's thread above is for... ;-)

Still love you from across the miles, though...

The Most Stupidest Mod Related Thing You've Seen Lately...
      What is the most silliest Mod related thing you've seen lately? It could be an item of clothing, a scooter, a cup coaster, tat, anything, as long as…
    • You're kidding... aren't you...? :-/

• Yes... I was looking for ‘the worst’ thread

• I feel relieved, hahaha!

• You are building up a fine collection of Pretty Green gear Andy, by the look of it. If any of us require any info about where the best deals are to be had I think you are the man to ask, sort of PG tips ha ha. 

• Ha ha ! I like that Chris, very good. I must confess i've alway been a fan of their t-shirts.and indeed Smedley. But re Pg i've had a few decent pieces of knitwear although again i really like Smedley, knitwear and i've had a few pieces  from Diverso. But in the past i purchased a couple of excellent top coats from Pg. The good thing with Pg, is they often do a sale !

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: