Forum

What I bought today...

Just thought that I'd start this topic as nobody has [bothered?] to start it yet!

I was in one of my local charity shops today and bought these women's basket-weave, tassel loafers for only $8.50 AUD! Absolutely brill, to say the least! ;-) Now I can wear them with my new trousers from Sportscraft (see link below) and my Ben Sherman boating blazers! They were made by Australian shoe manufacturer Sandler, as part of their "Easy Steps" collection which still exists today. I think these shoes were an absolute find and would make excellent work and leisure (by that I mean dancing) shoes!

I also picked up two of my lay-aways. The first being two pairs of capris trousers - one pair in black and another in navy. Don't let the "capri" style fool you. They actually look like full-length trouser on me. I paid $105 AUD for each pair, instead of $150.

http://www.sportscraft.com.au/eva-capri-pants/w1/i6641480/

The second lay-away I picked up today was this lovely dress from Target that I purchased on sale a couple of months ago!

Happy shopping my Mod brothers and sisters! Look forward to reading and seeing what you've bought!

Bec

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Probably not interesting for most of you, but a great, little (f*cking expensive) treat for me:

A brand new Martin D-35. My excuse to spend that much money on a new acoustic? 'You know honey, I haven't bought decent clothes for weeks and have been saving money for our wedding throughout this year - don't you think it's time for me to get a little reward for all the hard work?' The answer: 'Of course, you deserve it'! And that's why she's gonna be my wife, haha!

• Nice one Kevin. And I thought I was splashing out when I got myself a  Vox ac15c2 to go with my 330........

• Kevin don't be fooled this is a cunning plan by your good lady
      She's going to have you busking to save even more for the wedding
    • Great guitar and even greater manipulation, of your future wifes good nature........Ha-ha-ha.

• Quality Guitar Kevin, love it :-)
    • Thanks Motown!

• Had actually given up the quest for this one, when today I stumled across a Dover seersucker style striped Blazer by Gibson in my size. Rather something for next spring, but won´t complain for 60€ altogether.

• Nice jacket there Kai, really good shape to it.
    • Not with me wearing it, Chris, hahaha! Anyway, thanks! Truth is, I get along really well with the Gibson fit.

• Very nice!

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: