Forum

What I bought today...

Just thought that I'd start this topic as nobody has [bothered?] to start it yet!

I was in one of my local charity shops today and bought these women's basket-weave, tassel loafers for only $8.50 AUD! Absolutely brill, to say the least! ;-) Now I can wear them with my new trousers from Sportscraft (see link below) and my Ben Sherman boating blazers! They were made by Australian shoe manufacturer Sandler, as part of their "Easy Steps" collection which still exists today. I think these shoes were an absolute find and would make excellent work and leisure (by that I mean dancing) shoes!

I also picked up two of my lay-aways. The first being two pairs of capris trousers - one pair in black and another in navy. Don't let the "capri" style fool you. They actually look like full-length trouser on me. I paid $105 AUD for each pair, instead of $150.

http://www.sportscraft.com.au/eva-capri-pants/w1/i6641480/

The second lay-away I picked up today was this lovely dress from Target that I purchased on sale a couple of months ago!

Happy shopping my Mod brothers and sisters! Look forward to reading and seeing what you've bought!

Bec

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Today arrived this blazer; purchased it being inspired by Phil, who got it first. Perfect fit, I´m glad to say. Ordered the striped shirt below (button down, in fact) from iTailor to go with the lining!

• That jacket is lovely.  Have a similiar one in blue, thought about picking the logo out but didn't.

• It isn´t the one with the cream piping by any chance Dave? I like that a lot, too; having a permanent eye on it. But being reasonable, my wardrobe is bursting at the seams.

Havig bought a nice knitted Merino polo in black last week, my loving wife brought me a blue one from the City today

• Sharp as ever kai
    • Thanks Mr O´!

• I love the colour of the jacket Kai, and the shirt will be a good match. In an ideal world there would be no embroidering on the jacket pocket but its not the end of the world.
    • No, in fact it´s not, Chris. It´s ok at that price...

• It is excellent at that price Kai. Its a great looking jacket with or without the stitching on the pocket.
    • A nice match Kai :-)

• Thanks Alan. Not too fond of the tag on the pocket flap, but I love the colour, it fits perfect and was only 100€; so what...? ;-)

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: