Forum

What I bought today...

Just thought that I'd start this topic as nobody has [bothered?] to start it yet!

I was in one of my local charity shops today and bought these women's basket-weave, tassel loafers for only $8.50 AUD! Absolutely brill, to say the least! ;-) Now I can wear them with my new trousers from Sportscraft (see link below) and my Ben Sherman boating blazers! They were made by Australian shoe manufacturer Sandler, as part of their "Easy Steps" collection which still exists today. I think these shoes were an absolute find and would make excellent work and leisure (by that I mean dancing) shoes!

I also picked up two of my lay-aways. The first being two pairs of capris trousers - one pair in black and another in navy. Don't let the "capri" style fool you. They actually look like full-length trouser on me. I paid $105 AUD for each pair, instead of $150.

http://www.sportscraft.com.au/eva-capri-pants/w1/i6641480/

The second lay-away I picked up today was this lovely dress from Target that I purchased on sale a couple of months ago!

Happy shopping my Mod brothers and sisters! Look forward to reading and seeing what you've bought!

Bec

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• A pair of Levi's Sta Prest strides in white:

Found them on eBay, like new, pretty cheap. I have never seen Levi's Sta Prest with these kinds of pockets + there's no back pocket. Does anyone happen to know when they were probably made?

• They look decent enough Kevin:-)

• Thanks Alan!

• Dark Blue needle cord Levi trucker:-)

• Nice one Alan. You seem to be a collector of Levi´s trucker jackets...!?

• Ha-ha-ha, yes Kai, I have one or two:-)

• Alan lovely jacket, is it new or vintage ?
    • No, it`s a new one Andrew, purchased from the Levi store last week, wasn`t my intention to buy another one, but it was on offer for £30, would have been daft to resist really:-)

• Very nice Trucker, Alan! I'd like to have more of them but my fiancée isn't too keen on Levi's jackets and sadly I do have to acommodate her with my clobber every now and then, haha!

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: