Forum

Replies

• Good to see you back MG. At the risk of turning this into a DIY tips thread, have a look at 3M Command strips (Amazon). My daughter rents and swears by these. No pictures crashing unexpectedly off the walls (yet) - unlike like the telly that her dad bracket mounted for her!!!  (_8(!)  Doh!

PS  Have sent you a PM

• 2746928647?profile=RESIZE_930xTwo more from the kitchen.

• 2742353506?profile=RESIZE_930xI quite like the clock on our kitchen wall.

• Don't mind my kitchen clock either Kai.2743782675?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Rather psychedelic! :-)

• Nice mid-century offerings chaps.  As with watches, clocks don’t figure high on my list of ‘must haves’.  The only working item is the digital timer on the oven!! 

But, as I’ve mentioned before, that doesn’t stop me looking.  This Eames ‘Hang It All’ inspired model (I have the coat rack but, to be honest, you can’t see it for coats and football shirts) would be my first choice - if I had wall space. ;o)

2744704725?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Love it!

• This reply was deleted.
    • How nice to have a personal connection to the art you own Billy, really cool piece. Of course, me and Kai are looking over your shoulder to see what else you have; The Who at The Roundhouse, surely not supported by The The in 1968‽ ;o)

• I think we're all guilty of that, Billy! I can admit that...

• Brilliant,Billy, I love that John Stephen print. The company also does beautiful ones of the Avengers (Peel & Steed not Marvel... :-))

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS:

More content...