Forum

Replies

• I love that John Lennon photo that you posted earlier in this thread, but this tops it. Stones ace it.

• Thanks Mike much appreciated mate

• Wow, that looks good. My ex Boss got an original photograph of the Beatles signed by Astrid Kirchherr that I hope to inherit some day! ;-)

• Oh, wonderful! I 'just' got my signed Klaus Voormann drawing, which is somewhere at the beginning of this thread...

• I saw it and love it Kai. must say I'd like to have that photograph myself 

• 3641081075?profile=RESIZE_930x

• 3559648141?profile=RESIZE_930xPauline Boty, The Only Blonde In The World (1963) This is the original from Tate St. Ives, I bought a print of it there, but haven't had it framed yet. But it will be on my wall soon.

• Absolutely love Boty’s work, never see any of it outside a book. Missed a big retrospective at the Pallent Gallery in Chichester in 2013, gutted. 

Have you read Autumn by Ali Smith?  It’s a bit Marmite, I really enjoyed it. I read it with Sue Tates’s ‘Pauline Boty: Pop Artist and Woman’ open in the other hand.

• Steve, I love Paulines work and if I ever came into money... I've read Sue Tate's book but i had to look up Ali's Autumn. On your recommendation I think I'll give it a go.

• Article in The New York Times about Pauline in the obituaries series “Overlooked”. No new revelations but worth a read for a quick biography.3727867358?profile=RESIZE_710x

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS:

More content...