Forum

What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This'll be getting an outing on The Radio Gumbo Show tomorrow (Weds 29th October) between noon and 2. Rocking RnB, Heavy Soul, Deep Funk, Ska/Rocksteady (plus anything else that takes my fancy) - with me flanneling in between records. Come and join me why don't cha... can't hurt!

Julien Covey & The Machine - A little Bit Hurt

• I'm feeling this... Jazz flute anyone?... Well cool IMO...

The Flow - Melanie De Biasio

• A reading day today, with Mr A.

• Out with my son to see this young band tonight. Play the  CD to get the  Feel!

• MATES WENT LAST WEEK TO SEE THEM

• Well peter Virgil was on top form last night. Also as a fan of the dark arts, I have to say Jack was great on bass. I have been lucky to see the lads a few times in the UK and ome strange night in Spain. If you or your mates like blues rock, look out for Northern irishman Simon Mcbride, a real treat.
  • New NS film Soundtrack bought this morning

• A lot of News on the turntable today....

7" by "The Maggie´s Marshmellows" from Praque, who I had the pleasure to see perform last night; good old timeless fuzz- garage by young people...

• 7" by The Groovin´ Flamingos on the great Spanish Lontano label and last year´s 10" by my current favourites, The Buttshakers from France/USA...

• Last but not least a 1965 UK pressing of the Four Tops Second Album.

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: