Forum

What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Two new releases by young bands from Russia and he UK respectively; new 7" by The Riots and the debut longplayer of The Spitfires. Keeping our Scene alive and fresh!!!

• The mod generation like button :0)

• In the mood to play this tonight, many years since I listened to this, probably not everyone`s cup of tea, but I really like it ;-)

• I have a very ambigous relationship with Pet Sounds - on one hand I love it. The melodies, the arrangements and the care with which it is written and recorded. On the other hand I very seldom find the mood to listen to it. Often I just turn it off after just a few tracks. Can't really put my finger on why.

• It is an acquired taste Ronnie, but I have to be in a certain frame of mind to play it, as I do most music these days ;-)

• Are these live recordings Alan? As the content is very close to the Live in Europe album. Cool down to earth band.
    • No SR, this is purely a studio album mate, I have one or two live NBZ albums and yes you are right, a great band, who are happy to mingle with their fans after gigs and also stay true to the R&B sound. My favourite album is "Live at the Marquee".

• Yes Marquee is probably their best early album and a favourite of mine too. They are a great live band.
This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: