Forum

What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Picked this up two weeks ago, 4 for 1.99 (pounds) in a charity shop outside Birmingham.
    I love both sides. Still having a hard time deciding which side I favour more.

Side B: (Loneliness Made Me Realize) It's You That I Need

• Just bought the vinyl version of this album not played it yet.

• I have the Vinyl also . Probably wont play it, just as an item of Art !

• SMASH THE CLOCK

• Will look out for that asap! Thanks for pointing out, SR!
    • No problem. It mostly has a nice summer feel to it. See the band if you get the chance.
    • Will do!
  • Martha Reeves pure class

• White Denim

• I very much liked the Film Reservoir Dogs and the music. Though it is not the sort of stuff I would buy, can anybody on here tell me if the Little Green Bag number is something  Mods listen to?.                                                                        I ask because  some music is called jazz. To my ear it isn't  because it does not comply with what I believe jazz is. This is a personal opinion as all opinions are. I only ask because I read and watch this thread and cannot get a handle on what Mod is.

Thankfully, I feel able to ask this question now without starting a civil war. It was not always so.

I

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: