Forum

What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Young Jazz Bass guitarist. Have a listen to something NEW!

• Dylan next week so....

• you lucky so n so one of my idols if he asks questions the answer is blowing in the wind .

I'll get me coat !
    • lol.  I just hope the whole gig isn't stuff from his recent cover albums.

• yeah I don't know why a lot of current gigs from "mature" musicians tend to be from theIr current albums
      I know they have to push the new stuff but if I'm honest I go mainly to hear the old stuff .and a couple of new ones
    • There are plenty of 'mature' singers/bands where I like their new stuff as much as there older stuff, paul simon for example, and some later Dylan stuff is great, but his recent cover albums do nothing for me, they offer nothing as an artist either, I want to hear what a artist has to say now, covers don't do that.

• Ocean Colour Scene live at Hydro purchased on RSD brilliant LP.   

• Great band Richard. Craddock has a great style of playing. Saw them at their pomp supporting Oasis at Knebworth in 1996. I'll look out for that album, probably on ebay now. RSD passed me by this year unfortunately...
    • loads on Ebay Mark, I paid £32.00 if this helps 

• Cheers Richard, ill have a mooch...
This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: