Forum

What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This will be on my turntable when it lands in August… Pump it up Baby!

• Just got spotify on my new phone so current listening includes stone foundation , len price 3 , french boutik , big boss man to name a few

• The last Albums by Big Boss Man and Stone Foundation were simply fantastic.

• i concur with my learned friend

• Old time memories coming alive with this 7" compilation EP from the mid-80s I got of eBay; the price of which I better not tell the missus! :-D

•  Osaka Monaurail; Super-Funk from Japan. You gotta see it to believe it- I will, at the Unique alldayer, Düsseldorf, 12th of July!

• That looks exciting, Kai.....enjoy it!

• Sure will, Graham, thanks!
  • An instant favourite: new album by '80s Mod Gods The Moment, and in fact they were one of very few bands keeping the fire burning during that decade. Adrian Holder is still every bit the great and much too underrated songwriter he used to be.

The title of track 11 (Leck mich am Arsch) shows that he's living and working in Germany, and even though Goethe was reportedly the first to coin that phrase, I won't translate it to you here and now, hahaha!

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: