Forum

What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good news from Soundflat Mailorder. Euro Beat rules!

Left: Powerpop by SMART PATROL from Munich (including Carsten from the legendary Chocolate Factory on guitar, Alan S. ;-) )

Right GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENTS, organ driven psych-garage from Italy and France.

• Ha-ha-ha, makes me even more determined to get hold of some of their material, in the future Kai ;-)

• This new one's excellent, too, Alan. My mate and Munich top Mod Harry 'the Bird' Vogel on guitar and vocals!
  • Pete Kelly's - If your love don't swing.
    Ronnie Jones And the Nighttimers - I need your loving
  • Liam Gallaghers new album is on mine.
    • Any good James, topping the chart says, maybe yes ;-)

• Since when is what's topping the charts any good, hahaha!? But seriously, I rather quite liked what I heard from Noels new one...
    • I've gave it a few turns -think it's more than decent - enjoyed it
  • Trudging through some not in a while discs - i like most liked The Buzzcocks---these lads had a few decent tunes -occasionally you`ll hear one from time to time 

• As I`m going to see these next week, I have been giving this a spin.

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: