Forum

What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, some nice selections there Edward. Small Faces debut album at the top? Happy listening ;0)

• Cheers  :) I'm hoping to get some more Cyril Davies stuff, I really want a copy of Country Line Special. Some Downliners Sect wouldn't go amiss either. 

• A cool collection of early mod stuff you've got there Edward.
    • Thank you :)

• Lovely Cool Jazz !

• Voodoo Session – Tubby Hayes The Hipster – Harold McNair Variations On Monk – Joe Harriott Quintet Soul Stomp – Georgie Fame Big Chief - Part 2 – Professor Longhair The Dribble – The Mar-Keys Othelia – Yusef Lateef Camp Meetin’ – Don Wilkerson Back Slop - ‘Baby’ Earl & The Trini-Dads Free Form – Ernest Ranglin Yeh! Yeh! – Georgie Fame & The Blue Flames

• Nice selections. I dig the flute. And Ernest Ranglin. And Professor Longhair. And Stax Records. And the rest.
    • Cool. Glad ya dig my drift on these all embracing variations that's mod. 

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: