Forum

What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Though Jackie Wilson was an amateur Golden Gloves Champion, he couldn't quite cut it as a pro. He retired after just a handful of professional fights to pursue a lucrative singing career, the rest is history as they say. The tough looking character above is Berry Gordy, the Motown supremo who without a doubt would have been a real contender had he carried on as a professional fighter. He racked up a respectable fight sheet before realising that writing song sheets was an easier way to make money, than fight for it! He was inducted into the Boxing Hall Of Fame along with Joe Louis in 2008... One very talented and classy dude.

• Just as well his music was excellent Gary, not many would had the bottle to say it was crap....Ha-ha.

• Brilliant Kai!

• Especially the 1961 one, Gary!
    • Bingo! 

• Nice!!!
    • Enjoy my friend some great additions Kai. After reminding others, I was out of town gallivanting and forgot the Record Day! Fingers crossed I can still pick up the two Soho albums to add to my collection ;0) 

• Good luck Gary, 1962 still missing in my collection.. .
    • Cheers, Gary!
  • The Deep Six with Mark McGounden on Heavy Soul Records

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: