Forum

What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Got the Auger release arriving tomorrow hopefully along withe The Sorrows ep as well.

• Bit disappointed by that one tbh, Richard...
    • Auger or the Sorrows Kai ?

• Auger. Poor recording quality. A gem none the less, I suppose...
    • just arrived in the post will give them all a spin tonight hopefully

• A man of many talents is Freddie Roach, not only a jazz man but a top boxing coach too...........Ha-ha.

• ...Along with the excellent boxers TNT Tubbs and Larry 'Groove' Holmes. I'm not so sure McNair was any good as a boxer, brilliant flautist though ;0)

ps Joshua or Klitschko?

• Ha-ha, well spotted Gary. Joshua/Klitschko, well...I`m not always right of course, but I think Joshua will stop him within 4 rounds, not that I think Joshua is outstanding, but he is better than Fury, fitter and hits harder and will be too much for Klitschko. I think Deontay Wilder might be a different situation though. As for predictions, Canelo will beat Chavez, then go on to fight triple GGG, and I think Canelo will beat triple GGG too. Mayweather will never fight McGregor, but will fight Pacquiao again at some point, just my predictions ;-)

• I believe Joshua will stop Klitschko early on too, by round 5. The only genuine fight from your list is the Canelo v Golovkin and maybe the Joshua v Deontay.

It's a real shame the sport has become so marginalised today with no more than a handful, if that, of bonafide fighters :0( 

Just to stay on track with the thread, this class guy from Detroit could string a few shots as well as lyrics together ;0)

• Jackie Wilson Gary??

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: