Forum

What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Fantastic Track Gary. One of many that I first heard on the amazing 20 Tamla Motown Mod Classics LP's way back.
    • Teenage Allnighter memories for me Chris. Knocked a few folks over trying to get to the floor for this superb tune ;0) 

• Split a few cheapo Sta Prest crotches back in the day, hahaha!
    • I hope you're alluding to your prowess as a dancer Kai, there's one or two young one's on here mate :0) Ha, ha, ha...

• Couldn't think of anything else, Gary...!? :-D
    • Is that sta-prest or crotches? ;0p (I hope these translate in jest as they are meant Kai? You've got me in stitches mate :0D 

• It does definitely not mean I can't think of anything but crotches all day, Gary, ha ha ha! Then again... Who knows... !? :-D
    • Lol! if the Mrs finds out, you'll be thinking about and needing crutches for weeks :0D

• Jesus! Stop it! :-D
  • Record Store Day!!!

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: