Forum

What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• A long time since I heard the Go-Go`s Dave ;-)

• Me too, picked the album up today.

• From time to time whip out some Clash -never been able to get out of the chair for much of Sandinista- and Cut the Crap probably one of the worst ever 

• I have all their albums , cut the crap is truly a terrible album. mick jones had gone by then and boy did it make a difference....did quite like this is England song though.  Great band for 5 years, then it went down hill.

• Sandinista -can be equally painful
    • agreed, it would've made a pretty good 10 track album though.  Unfortunately you have to wade through a load of filler to get to the odd good track.

• After our Mod scene had split I started listening to a lot of different music and tried my damnest to get into bands that others raved about such as The Clash and Joy Division. The only two Clash songs that I can say I like are 'White Man in Hammersmith Palais' and 'Hitsville UK.' There are a few other songs of theirs that I think are ok but I still cannot see what all the fuss was about.
    • Agreed Chris -don't get the Strummer worship thing .
    • Yeah, to me they were a good band rather than a great one Scott. An awful lot of people will disagree with me on that but thats what opinions are all about.
    • I love the Buzzcocks! :-)
This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: