Forum

What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Same here Kai, have about eight of their 45s in my collection. I also love a lot of punk/new wave music too but its just that I could never understand why people raved about the Clash so much.
    • I wasn`t really keen on anything the Clash did, after "Give em enough rope". But as far as Punk goes, I did like these guys Scott ;-)

• Crikey -im going to see them in a few weeks and the Angelic Upstarts in December -with an old punk pal -that caused us nothing but grief back in the day 

• Not sure I could go and see an old punk band, it always looks a bit embarrassing.

• Top band the Angelic Upstarts wasnt aware they were touring

• Richard -playing a small club /pub should be just about right size wise
      Odd place -called The Bungalow in Paisley -other bands playing there -King kurt /The Meteors /Theatre of Hate
    • 999 still on the go Scott?

• Yes -checking the line up -venue going to be small -which should make it worth the trip to the city
    • Talking about (post-) punk; The Undertones coming to Düsseldorf next June- think I'll go!

• Yes I have heard they are Kai, not sure if Fergal is the singer these days though ;-)

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: