Forum

What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It is a struggle to some Dave. The penny never dropped for me until aged 40 and even then it was the more rhythmic, melodic styles of Kenny Burrell and George Benson at first. Jazz is a massive, subdivided, well loved genre with something there for everyone. For myself personally, it's the modern jazz route that I find the most satisfying. While still trying to find my way around bebop, hard-bop, free jazz fusion, progressive chords, scales and the like ;0)

• Its a great classic Jazz album. Like many it has to be listened to properly and with an open mind!

• Christmas decorations up, and so its time for a drink and some tunes!

• Enjoy. One of the most fabulous Jazz recording of all time.
    • I certainly did John. It is a classic.
    • Top record Gary :-)
    • Great album.
  • An old one from the sixties, Yeah I'm Waiting-Force Five from Southend on Sea , this one does not seem to age, released May 1965

• If you like it LIVE. This is it FTJ  live and direct.

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: