Forum

What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Soul Christmas one sounds good Steve. I am quite a fan of the early James Brown stuff but not so mad on most of his funk material.
    • The James Brown one is mostly early Soul, may be a bit slow for some. Only 2or3 Funk style tunes out of 17 Tracks. Here is the Track/Artist Listing for Soul Christmas,Otis+Carla,Booker T+MGs, King Curtis,The Impressions,cant wait to get this one. 

• Looks really good. Will keep an eye out for it next time I am browsing the record shops.
    • I remember that 1st one, my parents own it, but like most Christmas songs you become sick of them very quickly.

• I liked her early stuff up to about 1994, specially songs like 'anytime you need a friend', she did a thanksgiving concert around 93 that had jaw dropping vocals..  I remember recording her MTV Unplugged on VHS around 1992?, amazing voice.

• A beautiful voice. I also rate at their peak, Toni Braxton, Jordin Sparks and Mary J.Blige 

• You surprise me gary
    • Ehhh... yes indeed, Gary!
    • Well it only cost a shilling. Too much still if you ask me but who can say.
This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: