Forum

What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• King Biscuit Time radio show featuring Sonny Boy Williamson.

• Image result for this is london the times
    Was given a 180g reissue on the 2nd of February 2018, with custom labels, custom inner sleeve and free CD. Only 500 copies pressed. I'M SO GLAD IT WAS GIVEN A REISSUE. Reissued on Tapete Records.

• Yeah got my Tapete copy too. Did you get the GO! as well?

• Not yet, but I'm saving up for it!

• Talking of Hippydom, I dug this '65 - '68 album out. It ain't half bad either and represents some of the better sounds, of the 'flower pot' movement. Groovy Baby!

• There  are some good tracks on those albums Kai. Have to say I prefered the follow up 'Chicken Nuggets' ha ha

• Garys post, Chris, but anyway, I like the idea about Chicken Nuggets, Haha!

• Oops sorry Kai (and Gary) I do like quite a lot of the stuff on those albums and songs such as 'Pushin Too Hard' by the Seeds and 'Psychotic Reaction' by the Count Five are brilliant. Other bands such as the Electric Prunes and 13th Floor Elevators are great too but i have known their tracks for a long time now.

• Super Rock from New York City! Been 30 years since I last saw them, but next month the Fleshtones will perform in Essen!

• Pat Kelly - I'm coming home

Little Ann - Deep Shadows

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: