Forum

What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Top bloke Signore Greaves, class musician and always has time for his fans.

• Nice. Im gonna have to look them up.

• Some top class Jazz tonight...

• Has to be up there as the best guitar Jazz album, ever, Enjoy.

• Thanks, SR! Grant Green can easily keep up though, imo! ;-)

• Just listening to a few hammond grooves from the bold Wynder K Frog.

• Looks like an interesting album, Chris. Only got a few tracks on compilations. 

• I have to be honest and say that I did not rate Wynder K Frrog prior to buying that album Kai. I had only heard 'Green Door' and the Shakin Stevens effects of the early 80s put me off that track. I only really bought it because it was cheap and worth a go but it was a great buy and opened my eyes to his music. As you would expect its all covers; everything from 'Baby I Love You' to High Heel Sneekers.' There is a really good version of 'Tequila' on it  as is the well known 'Green Door' that I have now taken a liking to.

• To put you off a little further, Chris, here's a much older german version, hahaha!

https://youtu.be/fPeJBEI7C3U

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: