Forum

What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The new Corduroy album- occasionally some of the old magic is missing, but SATURDAY CLUB alone makes up for that.

• Souvenir from the Linz Weekender record stall. 

• Just had a quick listen. A very nice addition Kai ;0)

• Jazz wakeboarding all this weekend, have fun folks ;0)

• Tip of the year, Gary; cheers! ;-)

• Brilliant Kai, my album of the year so far. An Eddie Piller recommendation to be honest ;0)

• I needed money, so I robbed a liquor store 

A cornerstone in the gangster rap genre.

Hold on for a wild ride over the edge.

• For some reason early 90's hip hop and r & b always sounds like summer, so as the skies are blue I've got an 90's compilation I made back then (remember when we burnt our own cd's)..

Aaliyah, naughty by nature, cypress hill, Zhane, salt n pepa, heavy D, warren G, TQ, Snoop, Dre, Cube, Luniz and a load more artists you don't care about.

• Liked Cypress Hill back then; quite funny for nostalgic reasons every now and then... Still get out my Dream Warriors LP occasionally and some ancient Talkin Loud Hip Hop stuff.

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: