Forum

What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It was a good day as far as driving goes

• Just home from Saturday morning shopping...

• Morcheeba - Blaze Away, Love dub, Paris Sur Mar, and Set Your Sails stand out from a superb balearic musical production.

The Senior Service - King Cobra, latin tinged, psych/garage rock, mayhem. A la Quentin Tarantino, brilliant album.

Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio - Live At Kexp! Groovy, groovy, dirty funk!

Anyone who runs a radio station is a fool not to get you on air and talk music Kai. Just these three choices says it all... Cool, cool, cool, shit, if ya get my drift?

Hell, I just might start a radio station myself. Topman ;0)  

• Starting from A-Z how long have I got left to get through your record collection Kai? Ha, ha, I shall check these babies out ;0)

• Why, thank you, Gary! :-) This Delvon Lamarr live recording is so much better than their rather mediocre studio album...

•  

Old times sake

• Proper soul rebels H ;0)

• Good Memories Gary :-)

• Oh yeah great. Love their latest two albums, too!

• This was my first ever 45rpm vinyl purchase from the E.A.S.C. record bar at the Fleet. No1 in my vinyl box and the start of my MOBO obsession.

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: