Forum

What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bought this Tapete reissue a year ago. A sadly overlooked album and band. This is London is in my top 10 albums of all time, and is certainly my favourite Times album, closely followed by Enjoy.

• Been a bit obsessed with this album recently. It's times like these that I'm really glad my Dad just lets me borrow stuff! Probably won't be able to get my own copy for some time. 

• Just finishing this one up...

• Some gems on there Matt

• Indeed there are! Although I do prefer the version of 'I'm Not Free But I'm Cheap' that features on Mods Mayday.

• Talking of Secret Affair; this looks a promising lineup, I’m tempted............

MODS MAYDAY 2019

MODS MAYDAY 2019 Tickets | £35 | 5th May @ Islington Assembly Hall, London | DICE
    It's Mods Mayday celebrating the mod revival's 40th Anniversary with loads and loads of bands all day. SECRET AFFAIR formed in 1978. Their debut sing…
  • Loved them 

• Really liked Secret Affair too Scott. May well pop along to the gig at Oran Mor in April. Only been to one gig in there before (Stone Foundation) and thought the venue was excellent.

• Agreed Chris -can get hot as hell.

• Me too. seeing them next month in Newcastle 

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: