Forum

What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He's definitely still worth seeing live!!

• Have to agree with you 100% Kai. I have seen him live three times now and he still knows how to put on a great live show.

• Hope he'll return some time soon. Last time he was in Cologne was 2017 when the Linz Weekender took place. Bad timing!

• He does tour extensively so there is every chance he will come over to Germany in the next year or so I would imagine. Hopefully when he does it will not coincide with a Mod weekender you are attending. He is playing at Edinburgh castle during the summer so may go to that one. We saw him there a few years ago and although the backdrop was spectacular the accoustics were not. Its also totally dependent on decent weather, something you cannot particularly depend upon in Scotland.

• Yeah, i think everyone who saw them live realises how lucky they were.

• Happy 35th, Cafe Bleu! An outstanding milestone in the ever evolving history of Mod!

• A brilliant album imho Kai. It reminds me of Spring 1984, going to see the Style Council at the Glasgow Apollo, having a great time at the Morecambe scooter rally, and the start of a long hot summer. I still have the album with the wee booklet and still play it often ( the album, not the booklet). It is an album I can play straight through as all the tracks on it are top notch. Amazing to think it came out 35 years ago.

• Top band from the 80's/90's, can't think why these weren't a lot bigger.

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: