What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lovely. Nice to see the thread back on track. Ie music 

•  

1949352449?profile=RESIZE_930xAnd mine; got a ticket to see him at Dingwalls in June too. 

• Ok, I checked this; I think I need that album!

• Suppose it's about time to have a closer look at Mr Reed; heard a lot of good about him but never got round yet to give him a proper listen...

• A listen will reward you well Kai, nice album with gospel influences. 

• Yes, agreed, Snow!

• Can't beat a bit of Motown!

• This reply was deleted.
    • I know Ernie, whoever would have thought it. Every now and then a handbags type argument breaks out and then before you know it people go back to their cup of Tetley with a chocolate digestive and act adult again. Some very pertinent points there. I love the scene and going to nights out with likeminded people but it most certainly was not always that way. In Glasgow we had some pretty serious trouble between different Mod teams. We were all young and daft then and that probably just about explains it. 

I am doubtful about Mod ever again becoming a youth scene the way it was in the early to mid 60s or the late 70s early 80s, but if it is to it may have to die out and come back again instead of lingering on as a pursuit for people who were first into it many decades ago.

• Yes, there's nothing better then FB regarding gigs and do's. I'm trying (successfully) to keep it stricktly Mod; sorry for neighbours and work mates, but I won't accept their requests. :-)

• Uh-oh... hope I'm not among them, Alan...!?

No, seriously, what you said about friends is true. Can't wait to have a beer or two with you in just a little while... :-)

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS:

More content...