Forum

What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Really great band, I need some Courduroy records.

• Ohhh yes, me too, Steve... it's such an incredible ammount of brilliant Soul records being released this year... have you already checked out what the french Q- Sounds Recording label has on offer!?

•  

Just dropped - Wow! - thanks for the heads up on this one Kai.

• Should drop today. I bet it's great, isn't it!

• Lovin’ it. :o)

• Been trawling the shelves today and this is my current spin. No filler here but the Milt Matthews Inc tracks are the standouts IMHO.

Also rediscovered:

Not alway a comfortable listen lyrically but probably all the better for that.   Spine tingling stuff. 

• Quite good, but not as good as the Jazz one or the Soul compilation Paul Weller and Keb Darge did together a few years ago.

• Would you recommend it Kai?

• Not neccessarily, Harry... too '70s for me, and like I said, the Jazz compilation they did was much better by far...

• Thanks Kai, I haven't seen the track listing on it. I'll give it a swerve then :-)

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS:

More content...