Forum

What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, doesn't get easier with progressing age, I know... anyway, music, books and (mod-) culture are the best refuge I can think of...

• Yes, I have a few gigs planned, Get Smarter Mod/blues night next month, then need to get Linz organised. Not sure whether it's Troon or Glasgow too, in 2020.

• How about Edinburgh, the Portobello Alldayer? It's the scottish one I tend to do next year. 

• Been listening to these streaming since Demian introduced them, very enjoyable. 

• 3554980910?profile=RESIZE_930xSome fresh vinyl from my favourite record shop.

• 3554432326?profile=RESIZE_930xOutstanding album, deserves a lot more credit than it gets.

• That's true. I listened to it a lot at the time.

• 3545104418?profile=RESIZE_930x

• is this an official release?

• Yes it's an official polydor released album from 2012. It's a good live set on heavyweight collectors vinyl.

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS:

More content...