Forum

What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  Hi Kai

I quite like the look of the Lp on its spine Hard bossa, Samba Jazz etc..tell me more..good to hear from you. Back in Italy so not easy to get to speak..

• Hi Robert; nice to see you back here!

The LP in question is a compilation by SoulJazz Records...3422255220?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Hi Kai

Looks great! Its Mendes in the main pic and some of the others were part of Brasila 66 I think?

• Mendes, yes; the drummer would be Milton Banana and Edson Maciel and Raulzinho with the trombones. 

• Milton. I have a couple of their tracks on Emi Brasil comps...great tight playing!

• 3418997852?profile=RESIZE_930xOne of those old favourites I've had as a CD for years; here a Dutch pressing with completely different cover artwork.

• Rrcently re-watched Baby Driver and just reacquainted myself with the soundtrack... Brilliant stuff! :-D

• 3416269609?profile=RESIZE_930xSimply beautiful!

• 3406966863?profile=RESIZE_930x

• This came in the post yesterday and has been on virtually constant spin since it arrived; absolutely amazing solid soul sounds from the getgo.

3403388837?profile=RESIZE_930x

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS:

More content...