Forum

What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 3662986562?profile=RESIZE_930xVisit to Essens finest record shop yesterday...

• 3651740162?profile=RESIZE_930xA slice of classic Motown üü

• Kai, I think this is the best Martha & The Vandellas  LP. That looks mint for a 1966 disc , is it a re-release?

• Yes, Spain, 1984, Mike. But even that makes it 35 years old... ;-)

• 3636634237?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Moseley shoals, a wonderful album Harry.

• Still sounds as good as it did then Alan. Like Kai I only had this on CD so I'm happy to have the record. How's things with you Alan?

• I'm not too bad Harry, thanks, just recovering from a cracked rib and a few other injuries, but otherwise fine, hope you are well mate. Another favourite OCS album of mine, is "One from the modern", blew my mind, when I first heard it and loved it ever since.

• In a way it came to save my Nineties (with Corduroy approaching from another direction...)

• Two really talented bands Kai ;-)

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS:

More content...