What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Class! 

• 3831920818?profile=RESIZE_930xA good day.

• A lovely bit of kit to play a top album on SR; I do love the analog warmth that the Rega puts out. 

• Cheers Steve. It's an all rega system , AMP, cd and turntable.  Matched with neat acoustics floor speakers. Made in county Durham. It's got a lovely sound it's true.

• My Rega rig is over 25 years old now. Had both the amp and CD player refurbished by the manufacturer about 18 months back (crackle on the volume pot and the puck was running out on the CD). Got it back and thought I'd made a big mistake, all the bass had gone. Three months of burning it in and it's back to its old sweet self. 
      I bought it on the back of hearing a crash cymbal on a Burning Spear record (Marcus Garvey) that I'd even never noticed before. 

• I very happy to hear that rega kept you happy. They make exceptional equipment.  And yes you hear things that you've never imagined. 

• Top album.

• 3830617784?profile=RESIZE_930x3830618225?profile=RESIZE_930xTwo modern trumpet classics I only owned on CD previously 

• Nice pairing Kai. 

• ...and quite different approaches to the same instrument!

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS:

More content...