What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Can't fault that album either. A great album that brings back good memories is a win win.

• The only b52's album I have, i remember reading that rock lobster was the song that got John Lennon back recording again.

• 4191272525?profile=RESIZE_930xAs you can plainly see, not on my turntable, however starting a thread on Mod DVD's would probably be a short thread. I've just watched this again, and I visit it often as it's 'Nice!' 

• Yes indeed Mike; watch it myself on a regular basis!

• This reply was deleted.
    • It aint over till the fat lady sings...

• This reply was deleted.
    • That's a great album Alan, plenty of worse ways to spend an afternoon; like visiting three supermarkets in search of half a dozen eggs and failing, FFS!!!! 

• 4125919477?profile=RESIZE_930xSuperb Garage.

• Saw them live a few years ago.

• 4107726777?profile=RESIZE_930xAt last... the new Cornershop album (and mug...); it's brilliant!

• An underrated group. They are featured in this months Electronic Sound magazine. I'll give it a listen on Spotify.

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS:

More content...