What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 4321754989?profile=RESIZE_930xTravelling through fascinating soundscapes while staying at home.

• Not sure; I was out more often then. :-)

• This reply was deleted.
    • I totally agree with you Alan. When I first heard them I expected them to be from east Coast 66-67 not Australia in the 20's.

• Always on the look out for new bands, would you say they're offering anything new or just a 60's copy band?  cheers.

• I know you asked Alan, but I thought I'd give you my thoughts. Well obviously they are a Psych type band who I initially thought were a bona-fide 60's band, so can't possibly be unique. However they are young and playing new songs and not just rehashing obscure tunes. I would think the majority of their audience would find them new and exciting. Calling them 'just a 60's copy band' would be unjust. Youtube or Spotify them then maybe let us know what your verdict is.

• Cheers Mike, it's not that they have to be unique...almost impossible given what's been before, but rather just offering something different, a different take, a bit like Tame Impala did, to me it's a more modern take on Psych that i'd rather listen to than just some wannabe 60's band.  I'll check them out.

• Cheers Alan, I will.

• Still hoping I'll be able to intodruce you to the boys behind Soundflat Records in 2 months, Alan!

• 4294839767?profile=RESIZE_930xA brilliant and totally Mod Do-LP compilation!

• You just know I've got to check that out Kai. Great looking album with hopefully a sound to match. 

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS:

More content...