What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 6585540297?profile=RESIZE_930xAs with all his recent records, I was sceptical initially,  but this one won me over on first hearing. Anyway, Paul, a haircut wouldn't hurt! ;-)

• 220px-Nirvana-Bleach.jpg

• 6089426484?profile=RESIZE_930xChip Wickham- new to me and right up my street... latest longplayer already ordered and on its way!

• CS685546-01A-BIG.jpg

• Kitty, Daisy & Lewis

I just stumbled across this on YouTube the other night. I cannot believe they have passed me by without notice up until this point. I have downloaded everything possible into a Prime playlist and am working my way through their considerable canon; they seem to cover a lot of bases. Great music and style in spades. Some of their stuff goes for funny money on Discogs and yes, I've been hovering ove some stuff I put in my basket! ;o)

• Incredible! And intrigued, haha!

• Thought I'd linked to this track specially Say You’ll Be Mine - Kitty, Daisy & Lewis

Dad plays rhythm guitar and mum is on bass. 

• Steve, late to this party but thanks for enlightening me re: Kitty, D& L Superb.

• Yes yes, you did that alright; I meant I'm intrigued to find out more... :-)

• R-13075433-1548542428-9091.jpeg.jpg

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS:

More content...