What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

• Bobby Cawdwell Down for the third time. Get on it ,amazing piece!!!!!
  • Here at last, the new longplayer by Nicole Willis and the Soul Investigators. Great, could easily turn out to be album of the year for me...

Now that we have a finnish member here, Roppi, do you get to see them occasionally!?

• The Who, today is the Hyde Park concert shown in cinema.

• Got it on the 7th in Hatfield. Can't wait, I was there!!!!!!
  • Borrowed this one, the latest longplayer by the Sonics, from a friend yesterday. Some 50 years later, you still recognise them from the first bar on, Maximum Garage R&B and no gap fillers here.. Looking forward to seeing them here in Essen next month; they've been to Cologne last year (flew over for my Birthday, in fact), and did a stunning 2 hours' Show (incredible, keeping in mind they must be about 70 by now...)

• This reply was deleted.
    • Glory boy are you Mr M? Was with them in Carlisle last year and will be again later this. Great band.
  • Secret Affair - Time for Action

They are on stage on Saturday in Hamburg and I'll be there....

• Nice one! The only gig in Germany, as far as I know...!?
    • Enjoy-Let Your Heart Dance! Are you going Kai???

This reply was deleted.