Forum

What's on your turntable right now?

Hi guys,I am curious to know what your playing right now or any songs that seems to be always hanging around your turntable.I am sure I'm going to discover some cool tracks.So... don't be shy and let me know.As far as I am concerned this one since to be always around and playing at the moment: Cheers,Laurent,Les BOF!

You need to be a member of The Mod Generation to add comments!

Join The Mod Generation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Two new acquisitions spinning on my turntable today; the first a compilation that once was recommended on here by Gary D´ and that I´ve been after ever since; the latter a re-issue on- yes, you guessed it, SR- 180 gram pure virgin Vinyl, hahaha!

• Very nice Kai. You clearly have great taste. 180 gives a lovely warm feeling sound, just right for this stylish music.
    • Plus the fact that it was the last copy, for 9.99 €, SR. How could I refuse...? ;-)

• Since i've been loving you - Led Zepplin 

Janis Joplin - Kozmic Blues

Lol the Acid kickin in again :-)

• Careful you don´t turn into one of ´em Hippies, Motown! ;-)

• Anyone who loves funky keys will enjoy this. Jimmy Smith is on top form with this 1964 outing. There are some recognisable favourites on here too. Have a good weekend everyone. Snow

• Fantastic  SR 

• Jimmy Smith live in 1969 was on sky arts last night , it will probably be repeated sometime.

• Thanks Carl i will definitely take a look for it.

• Ohhh yeah, a real classic!

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: