Forum

Replies

• Yes very smart, Liam. I like what you done to the trouser bottoms. Individual adjustment, that´s what Mod´s about!

• Had a christmas ball, black tie but i decided to ditch the tux for a snazzed up suit. The suit was from Merc but got it off Atom Retro for 1/3rd the price. Had the tailor bring it in a little and add the triangle notches to trouser bottoms. Pocket square and tie from Next, tie pin off eBay (I do rather like the pins opposed to the clips), and Edwardian shirt with detachable collar from Darcy Clothing. Tassled loafers from Clarks.

• That was quite popular on made trousers during the early 80s although there was not as much a gap in the split the way we got them done. Some (like Motown pointed out) would get a covered button just above the split.
    • Lots of cool, sharp styles and ideas abound Liam. In time with experience, practice and effort you will make them your own. Well put together mate and a nice change from the button down with the round collar ;0)

• This reply was deleted.
    • Very neat indeed Alan. I like the way the yellow and white has been broken up and the contrast between the light brown and dark brown carpets is a good touch, perfectly in keeping with your coat ha ha.

• Cheers Alan, very good of you to notice mate ha ha

• Very smart, Alan!
    • Liking the mac Alan, V nice.

• Yeah, looking good there, Alan!

• This reply was deleted.
    • Understated, colour co-ordinated elegance with attention to detail - very cool, very mod.

This reply was deleted.

PLEASE SEARCH SITE BEFORE ADDING 'NEW' DISCUSSIONS: